A message to all current and prospective patients
Posted March 24th, 2020
Hello from Highline Dental,
On March 22, 2020, Texas Governor Greg Abbott gave an executive order mandating that all healthcare facilities stop elective procedures until April 21st. All patients who have been scheduled prior to April 21st, excluding emergencies, will be contacted and rescheduled at a later date. For now, we are anticipating opening our doors for treatment on April 22nd, but this may change as events regarding the COVID-19 pandemic continue to unfold.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, but are committed to keeping our patients safe. We will update everyone as we continue to monitor the situation regarding COVID-19 closely.
Thank you. Please stay safe, everyone.
Albert Kim, DDS
- A severe toothache (not just a twinge)
- Swelling inside your mouth or on your face
- Bleeding in your mouth that does not stop
- Acute infection
- Trauma, such as a broken tooth
- Dental treatment required prior to urgent medical treatment
- All non-urgent exams
- Cleanings and periodontal maintenances
- Scaling and Root Planing (Deep Cleanings)
- Fillings of teeth with minor decay
- Crowns and bridges
- Teeth whitening
- All patients who are symptomatic for the flu are being rescheduled
- All patients who traveled within two weeks prior to the appointment are being rescheduled
- The reception and waiting area are being wiped down and disinfected between patients
- Clinical staff are washing their hands between each patient
- All OSHA protocols are being strictly followed to help protect both the staff and patients